Collection of Information
If you are a visitor to the Site or a client (“Client”) who registers or signs into the Site (including for purposes of obtaining a free trial services), the Site may obtain certain types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Site Client Information”), which may include information that can itself be used to identify and/or contact you (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website name and URL
- And, any other Personal Identifiable Information
The site may also receive certain information that may be provided by your browser or mobile device, such like:
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address
- Pages accessed
- Time of visit
- Time of last visit
This information is only used to fulfil the Client’s services.
Use of Personal Information
The Site may use your Personal Data:
- To manage your access to the services provided by the Site;
- To manage the relationship with you, including the administration of contracts and invoices (which may include access to your account, your usage data for support purposes and your billing data);
- To create a list of users credentials for products and services offered by the Site and its business associates;
- To send promotional emails and other communications regarding the Site’s products and services;
- To assemble statistics regarding the use of the Site, products and services;
- And to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
In addition to the use of our Service, if the Site offers a newsletter and you choose to subscribe, the Site will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or contacting us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Distribution of Information
Except to the extent reasonably required by law as determined by the Site upon the advice of its legal counsel or as described in this Privacy Statement, the Site will not sell, transfer, assign or grant access to your Personal Data to any third party. We disclose your personal information as required by law, such bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Privacy Contact Information